Matters of attention to Inverters
1) the peak power of the TV, display, motor and so on, although the converter can withstand the peak power of 2 times the nominal power, but the peak power of some electrical appliances that meet the requirements may exceed the peak output power of the converter, triggering the overload protection, and the current is turned off. At the same time driving a number of electrical appliances, this situation may happen, at this time should turn off the electrical switch, open the converter switch, and then open the electrical switch one by one, and should first open the peak of the highest electrical appliances.
2) in the process of use, the voltage of the battery begins to drop. When the voltage of the input terminal of the converter DC drops to 10.4-11V, the alarm sends out the peak sound. At this time the computer or other sensitive electrical appliances should be closed in time. If the alarm is ignored, the converter will automatically turn off when the voltage is to 9.7-10.3V, so that the battery can be prevented from overdischarge. After the power protection is shut off, the red indicator lights up.
3) the vehicle should be started in time to charge the battery and prevent power failure, which will affect the life of the vehicle and battery life.
4) although the converter has no overvoltage protection function, the input voltage is more than 16V, which may still damage the converter.
5) after continuous use, the surface temperature of the shell will rise to 60 degrees. Attention should be paid to the smooth flow of the air and the objects which are susceptible to high temperature should be kept away.