High performance 380V inverter
1. High performance 380V inverter.
This series inverter base on high performance vector control and torque control technology platform, modular software and hardware features to meet the lifting, crane, papermaking, chemical fiber, elevator, mill, packaging and other high-end industrial applications demand.
2. Basic Parameters of High performance 380V inverter.
3. Main features and application of the High performance 380V inverter.
Offering excellent vector control performance and insensitive to motor parameters.
Startup torque: 0.50Hz 180% rated torque
Speed adjustment range: 1:100
Speed stabilization precision: ± 0.5%
0.50Hz controlble motor stable operation with 150% rated torque..
4. Main parameters of High performance 380V inverter.
5. Details of High performance 380V inverter.
6.Corner of Factory
7. OUR SERVICE:
* Choosing the right type of universal inverter is the key to the normal operation of the drive control system. First, the purpose of using a universal inverter must be clearly defined, in accordance with the type of production machine, speed range, speed response and control accuracy, and starting torque. Such requirements, fully understand the load characteristics driven by the inverter, determine what function of the general inverter constitute the control system, and then decide which control method to choose the most appropriate. The general inverter chosen should meet both the requirements of the production process and the technical and economic indicators.
According to MarketsandMarkets, the global AC drive market is expected to grow from 15.72 billion U.S. dollars in 2016 to 22.07 billion U.S. dollars in 2021. The compound annual growth rate (CAGR) from 2016 to 2021 is 7%.
Q1. What is senseless Vector Control?
A1: Senseless vector control is a technique used in variable frequency drives to rotate the force vector in the motor without the use of a shaft position sensor. The goal of ac senseless vector technology is to give the user "dc" like control while making traditional speed or shaft position feedback from the motor unnecessary. The SV control removes a major source of complexity and potential for failure (the encoder feedback), while simplifying many ac drive installations. The senseless vector algorithm must be tuned to match the characteristics of the particular motor being controlled by the drive, and improves torque performance at very low speeds as compared to typical Volts per Hertz control.
Q2 What kind of appliances does your inverter can be used for?
A2 : packing machine, milling, dumpling machine, food mixing machine, air compressor,Votex blowers, Hoists, water pump motors, marking & coding , irrigation , etc.
10. High performance 380V inverter Wirings diagram