High torque lower speed ac inverter
Anyhz ac inverter covers low voltage, medium pressure and high voltage range class, and provides various general and industry-specific inverters, the working state can be remotely controlled by the master computer software. And it also supports expansion card with a variety of functions and is widely used in industrial automation field.
1. High torque lower speed ac inverter.
As a kind of mini general vector inverters, High torque lower speed ac inverter series inverters adopt international advanced vector control algorithm and possess excellent functions; compatible with wall and rail installation, smaller and space-saving, High torque lower speed ac inverter series inverters are high performance mini products for small power market
2. Basic Parameters of High torque lower speed ac inverter.
3. Main features and application of the High torque lower speed ac inverter.
1. Mini design, smaller installation space;
2. Compatible with rail and wall installation, flexible installation manner;
3. Available multi-inverter in parallel installation, more effective space-saving.
4.Main parameters of High torque lower speed ac inverter.
5.Details of High torque lower speed ac inverter
6.Corner of Factory
24-hour hotline opened, fax, email, QQ, network phone and other channels to accept customer issues, first staff responsible for complain following
respond to customers within 1 hour , offer problem-solving solutions and plans in customers' presence;
Outlets and warranty center all over the domestic provinces and cities, quickly reach the customer site within 24 hours, fast service security;
8.After Service Introduction
1. The customer may call the Anyhz after-sales service hotline or the regional service hotline to seek service if there is a failure in the use of the product or if the user has problems in debugging the product parameters.
2. to provide customers with convenient, valued, secure, professional, considerate and trustworthy service
9.High torque lower speed ac inverter Wirings diagram