Low price frequency inverter
1.low price frequency inverter.
Anyhz brand frequency inverter is adopting advanced vector control functions, it has the characteristics of high voltage utilization, high power factor, fast dynamic response, high precision, low noise, low torque and high torque output. At the same time, it has the advantages of good dynamic performance and rich application functions, which can meet the higher demands of customers.
2. Basic Parameters of low price frequency inverter
3.Main features and application of the low price frequency inverter
4.Main parameters of low price frequency inverter
5. Details of low price frequency inverter
6.Corner of Factory
7. Variable frequency drive in CNC machine system
The whole electrical system is consisting of CNC machine, variable frequency drive, time relay and brake assembly.
(1) AC power supply connects to R, S, T terminals via breaker. The output terminals U, V, W connect with main spindle motor with right consequence. When the running command is inconsistent with the motor rotation direction, you can change any two phase of U, V, W or exchange control circuit terminal FWD/REV ;
(2) Frequency given command is given by CNV with 0~10V or -10V~10V form, connects from AI1 and GND. The rotation direction and running control of motor is decided by the status of DI;
8. what is vector control of frequency inverter?
Vector control is used primarily to reduce the rotational speed of an induction motor. The advantages of this type of control become apparent primarily in situations where the ratio of the rotational speed to the skid is relatively small. In the situation where the use of the inverter is designed to increase the rotational speed significantly - above 3000 rpm, using a vector inverter does not make sense, and sometimes it may even cause a deterioration of the drive parameters due to the lag in calculating the subsequent orientation of the area by the processor of the inverter.
9. Low price frequency inverter Wirings diagram