Milling machine frequency inverter
1. Milling machine frequency inverter.
Vector control frequency inverters for milling machines, large torque at low frequency, quick dynamic response, excellent stable-speed performance. Our product has exported to 45 countries and has CE certificates
2. Basic Parameters of Milling machine frequency inverter.
3. Main features and application of the Milling machine frequency inverter.
4. Main parameters of Milling machine frequency inverter.
5. Details of Milling machine frequency inverter
6. Corner of Factory
8. Variable frequency drive in CNC machine system
The whole electrical system is consisting of CNC machine, variable frequency drive, time relay and brake assembly.
(1) AC power supply connects to R, S, T terminals via breaker. The output terminals U, V, W connect with main spindle motor with right consequence. When the running command is inconsistent with the motor rotation direction, you can change any two phase of U, V, W or exchange control circuit terminal FWD/REV ;
(2) Frequency given command is given by CNV with 0~10V or -10V~10V form, connects from AI1 and GND. The rotation direction and running control of motor is decided by the status of DI;
(3) When DI1 and COM are connected, DI1 is high level, the motor runs forward. When DI2 and COM are connected, DI2 is high level, the motor runs reverse. When DI1 and DI2 do not connect with COM, both DI1 and DI2 are low level, the motor stops. The connection or disconnection of DI1 and COM & DI2 and COM is controlled by two relay contacts, the two contacts can be controlled by main spindle runs forward and main spindle runs reverse commands given by the numerical control system. Meanwhile, two digital output terminals are separately set as: TIA and TIC (function setting: running output), T2A and T2C (function setting: fault output).
9. In recent years, China's independent R&D capabilities have been improved in the inverter market, and in particular, the number of patent applications for high-voltage inverters in 2017 has remained stable at 160 or more. At the same time, under the pull of the real economy, inverters will rush into new energy fields and will maintain steady growth in the metallurgy, coal, petrochemical and other industrial sectors. In the context of increasing urbanization rates, inverters will be used in municipal and rail transit and public sector and other areas.
10. Milling machine frequency inverter Wirings diagram