High frequency single phase inverter
We are professional manufacturer of High frequency single phase inverter. V AC adjustable frequency inverters are developed with advanced control algorithm such as vector control, tension control, V/F control, PID control and more motor control techniques of industry leading level. Besides, the random carrier, rotational speed tracking and more functionality are on the top-level of electrical industry.
1. High frequency single phase inverter.
Brand-new appearance and integration of design and aesthetics(1) Book-style narrow appearance design brings up to 60% smaller in volume;
(2) Up-down straight-through heat dissipation, multiple frequency inverters can be installed side by side for greatly reducing the size of the cabinet;
(3) Interactive keyboard design, simple appearance and dual keyboard display.
2. Basic Parameters of High frequency single phase inverter.
3. Main features and application of the High frequency single phase inverter.
High-performance vector general platform & brand-new motor control algorithm
Integrated PSAM & AM drive & comprehensive open-loop and closed-loop
Book design saves installation space
Up-down straight air-duct design & DC fan cooling
4. Main parameters of High frequency single phase inverter.
5. Details of High frequency single phase inverter
6. Corner of Factory
7. OUR SERVICE:
We believe that 'Service creates value; Professional achieves brand'. We will uphold the principle of honesty and trustworthiness to offer our clients efficient service with the best quality. Customer comes first; Good faith to the letter. Customer's smile is our eternal pursuit. Focusing on customer needs; Pursuit of customer satisfaction. Industry-leading; Fast response to customer feedback within 48 hours
9. Industrial News
The arrival of the era of smart machines poses ever-increasing challenges to machine equipment manufacturers: a more streamlined, integrated architecture means that machine equipment needs more automation, and the need for better machine performance has driven machine equipment to last longer. In the face of more fierce market competition, it is necessary to further reduce the overall cost of machinery and equipment.
10. High frequency single phase inverterWirings diagram