380V ac variable frequency inverter
1. 380V ac variable frequency inverter.
Optimized PID design, allowing for stable operation of the system and avoiding frequent load and unloading regulation at maximum;
- Real-time monitoring of overload degree of the air compressor, and display of overload alarm information; Automatic sleeping function, favorable for energy conservation and reducing equipment wearing; Able to detect various blocking signals, including air filter and oil filters, etc; timely alarming on LCD display, and clearing of alarm information via reset button;
2. Basic Parameters of 380V ac variable frequency inverter.
3. Main features and application of the 380V ac variable frequency inverter.
Multi-point temperature detection; with oil temperature detection channel, and 1-channel PT100 temperature detection channel, which can be also used for detection of motor's internal temperature;
- Providing 1-channel independent 485 interface, which can be used for remote monitoring and control or for networking of multiple air compressors; Modification of relevant inverter parameters on LCD display screen (high integration);
- Real-time clock function, display of current time and recording of fault time, convenient for maintenance and inquiry.
- Having phase detection function and oil cooling fan current detection function, hence allowing for real-time display of the master motor's working current; and having the motor overload and overcurrent protection function.
4. Main parameters of 380V ac variable frequency inverter.
5.Details of 380V ac variable frequency inverter
6. Corner of Factory
7. OUR SERVICE:
8. Industrial News of 380V ac variable frequency inverter
The way to reduce or eliminate the vibration is to connect the AC reactor at the output side of the inverter to absorb the higher harmonic current components in the output current of the inverter. When using the PAM or square-wave PWM inverter, the SPWM inverter can be used to reduce the pulsating torque, which can reduce or eliminate the vibration and prevent the mechanical part from being damaged due to vibration.
used in a drive application with one of the windings not hooked up, but we do not recommend this. It is similar to a round rotor motor with the secondary shorted. The insulation properties are not sufficient to handle PWM.
Q2. Are the variable frequency drives phase sensitive?
A2:The input wiring is not sensitive to phase. If one would change one set of input leads, the rotation would not change. The output of the drive is sensitive to phase. Changing one set of leads to the motor changes the direction of rotation.
9. 380V ac variable frequency inverter Wirings diagram