Closed loop control variable frequency inverter
1. Closed loop control variable frequency inverter.
2. Basic Parameters of Closed loop control variable frequency inverter.
3. Main features and application of the Closed loop control variable frequency inverter.
Exclusive communication linkage control function, allowing for automatic self-balancing of current, power or torque during synchronous transmission of multiple motors and synchronous linkage of position.
- Spindle servo and division positioning control.
- Flexible configuration of priorities of frequency/revolution setup channels.
- Standard configuration of two kinds of double groups of motor parameters (asynchronous motors, synchronous motors), allowing for switching of vector control of two sets of motors of different capacity or different kinds.
- Virtual input and output functions.
4. Main parameters of Closed loop control variable frequency inverter.
5. Details of Closed loop control variable frequency inverter
6. Corner of Factory
7. OUR SERVICE:
8. The Industrial News of Closed loop control variable frequency inverter
When the harmonic components of the frequency converter output resonate with the inherent mechanical frequency of the rotor, the noise increases; when the harmonic components of the output of the inverter and the iron core, casing, bearing frame, etc. When resonance occurs near the respective natural frequency, the noise increases.
The device that acts as a switch in the main circuit of the frequency converter must generate harmonics in the process of breaking the circuit. The lower harmonics usually have a greater influence on the motor load and cause torque ripple. Higher harmonics increase the leakage current of the output cable of the inverter, which results in insufficient motor output. Harmonic interference can also lead to malfunctions of relay protection devices, making the metering of electrical instruments inaccurate or even impossible. The ways to cut off the interference are:
9. Closed loop control variable frequency inverter Wirings diagram