Heavy load application variable frequency inverter
1. Heavy load application variable frequency inverter.
Standard configuration of RS485 communication interface, optional MODBUS protocol and self-defined protocol; with linkage synchronous control function, allowing for easily communicating inverters with PLC, industrial personal computers and other industrial personal equipments.
- Load auto-balancing function; when RS485 communication linkage control function is adopted, the master motor synchronously sends frequency and torque load commands to each slave motor, so as to achieve torque balancing of each variable frequency drive system.
2. Basic Parameters of Heavy load application variable frequency inverter
3. Main features and application of the Heavy load application variable frequency inverter
4. Main parameters of Heavy load application variable frequency inverter
5.Details of Heavy load application variable frequency inverter
6.Corner of Factory
8.Industrial News of Heavy load application variable frequency inverter
The power cord and signal cable of the equipment should be as far away as possible from the input and output cables of the inverter.The power cables and signal cables of other equipment should be kept parallel to the input and output cables of the inverter.
Q1. What type of motor is compatible with inverters?
A1 :Motor type - it must be a three phase AC induction motor. Preferably, use an inverter or vector duty motor that has 800V insulation for 200V class inverters, or 1600V insulation for 400V class.Motor size - In practice, it's better to find the right size motor for your application; then look for the inverter to match the motor.
Q2. How to know my application need resistive (dynamic) braking?
A2 :For new applications, it may be difficult to tell before you actually test a motor/drive solution. In general, some applications can rely on system losses such as friction to serve as the decelerating force, or otherwise can tolerate a long decel time. These applications will not need dynamic braking. However, applications with a combination of a high-inertia load and a required short decel time will need dynamic braking. This is a physics question that may be answered either empirically or through extensive calculations.
10. Heavy load application variable frequency inverter Wirings diagram