High starting torque variable frequency inverter
1. High starting torque variable frequency inverter.
FST-610 series frequency inverters are high-end inverter products launched in 2011 on the basis of a new generation of hardware platform for participating in global competition. With original hardware and software platform module design, the whole series products are equipment with built-in DC electric reactors. This series of inverters can at maximum set with six various kinds of peripheral expansion modules. By making combination of various system macros and application macros in the software, these modules can greatly simplify user's system design scheme about the inverter, and promote automatic control level and control frequency of the entire transmission system.
2. Basic Parameters of High starting torque variable frequency inverter.
3. Main features and application of the High starting torque variable frequency inverter.
- Closed-loop current vector, open-loop current vector, torque control, V/F control, and adaptive to AC asynchronous motors or permanent magnet synchronous motors.
- Loading capacity 120%, long term; 160%--60s; 200%--1s.
- Super strong start torque, maximum 75us current closed-loop control cycle, and zero-speed 250% start torque.
- Maximum 400.0Hz base frequency output in high-frequency operation mode.
- A single unit can be simultaneously connected with 2-3 bus communication modules (MODBUS/PROFIBUS-DP/…)
4. Main parameters of High starting torque variable frequency inverter.
5. Details of High starting torque variable frequency inverter
6. Corner of Factory
7. OUR SERVICE:
8. The Industrial News of High starting torque variable frequency inverter
The noise generated by the drive motor of the inverter, especially harsh noise, is related to the switching frequency of the PWM control, especially in the low frequency region. To solve this problem, connect the AC reactor to the output side of the inverter. If the electromagnetic torque has a margin, u/f can be set smaller to suppress and reduce noise.
Q1. Can a drive replace a softstart?
A1 :Yes, softstarts are used for reduced torque starting and stopping of standard 3 phase induction motors (E.G. centrifugal pumps, compressors, ball mills, jar mills, fans/blowers and saws.) If the motor is not adequately protected from sudden changes in rotational torque associated with starting and stopping, the current will be excessive to the system and the motor will surge, causing detrimental effects to all the equipment linked to it
Q2. Can you do OEM / ODM business?
A2: Totally acceptable, OEM service grown up for more than 13 years, we do OEM & ODM orders. Just give us your design. We will make samples for you soon, thank you.
10. High starting torque variable frequency inverter Wirings diagram