V/F control variable frequency inverter
1. V/F control variable frequency inverter.
2. Basic Parameters of V/F control variable frequency inverter.
3. Main features and application of the V/F control variable frequency inverter.
Diverse built-in system macros and application macros.
- Hundreds of combinations of torque and revolution.
- Programmable 15-stage speed running, with each stage of running time, acceleration and deceleration time and running direction to be separately adjusted.
- Flexible configuration of priorities of frequency/revolution setup channels.
- Abundant expansion card revolutions: IO expansion card, communication card and PG card.
- Built-in brake units with different specifications; allowing for direction connection of brake resistance for rapid stop.
- Automatic voltage adjustment: when the power grid voltage changes, it can automatically keep output voltage constant.
- Providing RS485 serial communication interface, and adopting standard Mod-bus communication protocol.
4. Main parameters of V/F control variable frequency inverter.
5. Details of V/F control variable frequency inverter
6. Corner of Factory
7. OUR SERVICE:
8. The Industrial News of V/F control variable frequency inverter
The double-digit growth in the sales of inverter washing machines has immediately become the focus of inverter control manufacturers. Industry online statistics show that from January to July 2014, sales of inverter washing machines reached 4.903 million units, an increase of 12.3% year-on-year. Among them, the internal sales volume was 3.109 million units, an increase of 12.8% year-on-year, and the export volume was 1.794 million units, an increase of 11.3% year-on-year.
Q1: Can a drive replace a softstart?
A1: Over the long-term this leads to increased Over-current tripping and increased mechanical wear of gearboxes, clutches, transmission, and conveyor systems. A drive has all of the features inherent to it as a drive and can be programmed to handle reduced toque loads. The amazing thing is that they are about the same cost. ANSI/IEEE Std. 141-1993 (Red Book) provides a comparison of different reduced voltage starting methods. An electronic softstart or VFD, although not listed, would have similar characteristics to the autotransformer starter.
10. V/F control variable frequency inverter Wirings diagram